Gurgaon (Dwarka Expressway)
Dwarka Expressway is a 18 km-long Expressway connecting Dwarka with NH-8, and is likely to be completed soon. Connectivity to Delhi would be a breeze.
- 30 Mins (17.9 km) from IFFCO Chowk
- 22 min (10.8 km) from Rajiv Chowk
- 45 Mins (28.3 km) from IGI T3 Airport
- Abutting 60 meters & 24 meters road respectively.
- Adjoining Vatika Express City - An Integrated Modern Township
- Next to Sector 88, one of the largest commercial sectors
Also called the Millennium City, Gurgaon is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. With a world class airport, ever expanding network of metro and state of-the-art commercial and residential spaces, the city has brought prosperity to millions of people and is poised to transform the lives of millions more.View Map